The role in flowers in fragrances
Posted on August 23 2018
There are many possibilities to use such flower fragrances in your daily life. Certain flowers will help to relax and reduce stress while others spur lively action & energy.
- Tuberose or ‘Night Queen’ is a sweet-smelling flowering tree,. Did you know that the essential oil of the night queen flower can act as a strong aphrodisiac and relax your mind as well?
- Bergamot will give you a real boost and relieve tension. It is a perfect perfume to feel good and stay focused.
- Ylang-Ylang “the oil of the heart and emotions” helps us to relax
- Jasmine fragrances have a strong scent, flowering in the evening jasmine flowers are known for their aphrodisiac properties, sexy and earthy they can create an intimate atmosphere, they give depth to a scent.
- Patchouli’s small pale pink flowers are mood enhancing and add another layer to our luxury scented candles.